Wives, Mothers, Daughters, and Sisters We Need to Lead by Example and Teach Our Families how to become Provident Providers Temporally and Spirtually

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saving Money and Building Food Storage

Couponing is the new craze, but one that saves money.  You have probably seen some extreme couponing on TV or read about it somewhere.  I personally think couponing is a great way to save money and to build your food storage quickly.  I received 3 Sunday newspapers just for the coupon inserts, which we feel is very inexpensive with all the money that we save.  Plus, I went from having just a very small amount of food storage to decent amount, I still have room to improve however, I am grateful for my knowledge of the couponing world.  With that said I am hoping to pass along some sites that will help you find the tricks and tips of couponing in our to save a little green and build your food storage with every day items you actually use.  I have 3 sites I really like, I know that more exist and that you might have others that you like better.  I am just suggesting these because I feel the sites are user friendly.  Good luck in your coupons endeavors.

www.grocerysmarts.com                passport g84csg
http://www.hip2save.com/
http://www.freebies2deals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment